So you’re in the market for some young creative copywriter to come and share her wordsmithery skills with your organisation? Why not consider an Amy? Here are ten reasons an Amy could be the exact thing you never knew you needed!
1. She always keeps snacks on her person. She’s good at sharing.
2. Her love affair with social media means she is always hot on the steps on new trends, apps and updates. She uses them as both a marketer and a consumer.
3. She is a member of or subscribed to roughly a million copywriting and marketing online mags, like copyblogger, contently, Smashing and UX Mag. She’s full to the brim of all the best ways to get her work shiny and polished.
4. She co-owns a food and wine review blog and is always looking for people to join her in tasting and judging their way around the lovely Adelaide’s hot spots. Check out some of the great places they’re visiting!
5. Years of MSN Messenger means she can type at the speed of lightning. Other skills related to high school procrastination include Microsoft Office, online research and baking.
6. Her attitude is often borderline suspicious in its child-like positivity. It can be contagious.
7. While she can never make the bus in time, she always gets projects in with time spare.
8. Her spare time is spent creating blogs and pages (rather like this one) and joining Adelaide-based online communities. She is a digital super-fan.
9. She is a connoisseur of socks.
10. She is constantly looking for new challenges. When one comes along, she gets excited, and is forever hungry to conquer the next project!
Such a variety of useful and irreplaceable talents could only come from an Amy, so don’t hesitate! Hire an Amy for your business today!